My Birthday...
Haha...this is my first time blogging here on a new labtop. I felt very happy yesterday because it was my birthday. Anyway, it just passed like an hour plus ago. I consider it a special day this year maybe because it is also Chinese New Year. Wow, such a coincidence man... That added on to my festive mood also. To everyone out there who wished me Happy Birthday, thanks a lot. I appreciated it... Actually my father bought a birthday cake 2 days ago and we celebrated yesterday. It was a chocolate cake...not bad la the taste. I love chocolates..hahaz.. Oh..i finally got this labtop on my birthday n that really brightened up my day coz i have always wanted one. Now, finally my wish has come true. By the way, I had steamboat just now at my uncle's house n spent almost half the day there. Furthermore, I had fun chatting and playing with all my cousins. I thought the highlight was the fireworks that was noisy but added on to the festive mood and made everyone happy. Alright, I shall stop here for the moment, till then...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home